The MTEA sponsors a number of valuable professional development sessions, for each workshop you will receive PD hours in addition to CEU credit.
A full description of each workshop is located in the MTEA workshop catalog which can be downloaded here.
The PD below are wonderful opportunities and resources offered by the NJEA. Have a look.
- My PD Transcript Your PD Transcript is an online record to which you can add your online statewide NJEA professional development experiences.
- E-Learning Academy NJEA’s E-Learning Academy provides the opportunity to earn professional development credits online anytime, and at your own pace. With its unique features, the E-Learning Academy is an experience that leads to mastery of new skills and knowledge, just like its traditional counterpart.
- NJEA PD Institute Showcase Looking to enhance your skills? Check out NJEA Professional Development Institute-endorsed programs. Workshops that appear in the Showcase have been endorsed by the NJEA Professional Development Institute. The “seal of approval” indicates this provider has met the Institute’s strict guidelines for professional development activities.
- NJEA Convention Tens of thousands of NJEA members from across the state are expected to attend the annual NJEA Convention November 7-8, 2013 in Atlantic City. Recognized as the largest educational gathering of its kind anywhere in the world, the NJEA Convention draws teachers and educational support professionals who participate in over 300 seminars, workshops, and programs.
- NJEA PD Conferences Here you will find information regarding upcoming NJEA professional development statewide conferences.
- PD Partners Information about NJEA’s professional development partner organizations.
- Special Education/Gifted and Talented Valuable resources for special educators.
- Standards and Frameworks Here you will find information regarding New Jersey’s professional development regulations.
- Web Resources NJEA is pleased to provide this collection of online resources as a service to our members. Each month a new topic will be presented.